Happy Monday to you all! It’s been a minute since my last post here, and I wanted to update you on some things I’ve been working on, and some things that are in the pipeline for Q2 and beyond this year.
- My new book, Catalytic Leadership, was published in January, and the response has been significantly more than I expected! The paperback, Kindle, and audiobook are all available now on Amazon. I believe every experience, every opportunity, and every learning is in our lives for a reason; not just for us, but also for the benefit of those around us. That’s why I wrote the book: to capture many of the things I’ve learned over the last 30+ years in my own leadership journey and in coaching other leaders. I want to help leaders get better, to intentionally grow and thrive! If you haven’t gotten a copy of the book yet, we have a new opportunity for you to do so. You can get a paperback copy sent to you for FREE! You just pay the shipping and handling costs to get it to you. Go to https://www.catalyticleadershipbook.com, fill out the form and pay the s/h, and we’ll get your copy right out to you. I want to get this into as many hands as possible, to share what I and other leaders have learned, and to see leaders grow intentionally.
- Over the last few months, I’ve been honored to be a guest on several podcasts. If you’d like to check those out, here are a few of them: Encouragement Engineering, Seven Mile Chats, Subject to Change, and The Data Leadership Lessons Podcast. More interviews are in production now and will be out in coming weeks, and interviews are scheduled with a few dozen more in the next few months. I’m always on the lookout for new opportunities to learn, and podcasts are a great way to maximize your drive time and turn it into learning time!
- Next week, we’re launching a new private Facebook community group, focused on the principles from Catalytic Leadership, and designed to help encourage and equip leaders to put this into practice. If you’d like to be a part of this private group, send me a note at email@example.com or comment to this post below with your email address, and I’ll make sure you get an invite.
- Later in Q2, we’re launching the Catalytic Leadership podcast! This has been in the works for a while, and I’m excited to see this happen. Episodes will alternate between me sharing what I’m currently learning and reading, and interviews with leaders who are catalytic in their spheres of influence. From education to the C-suite, from churches to banks, from entrepreneurs to non-profit executives, these leaders are intentional in their leadership, and we can all learn from their journeys and their insights.
- I’ve had the opportunity to speak to several leadership teams and conferences this year, and I’m looking forward to doing more of that in 2022 and 2023. If you’d like to talk about me coming to speak (or speaking virtually) to your team or organization, I’d love to chat – reach out to me here.
- We’re also working on several online courses that will take the leadership principles from Catalytic Leadership into a format that will encourage more engagement and application for individual leaders and for teams. Stay tuned for those to release in Q2 and Q3!
Thank you for being a part of this community of leaders, and as always, please let me know if there are ways I can serve you. I’m committed to coming alongside leaders, encouraging them and helping them get better, because as Craig Groeschel has said so well, “when a leader gets better, everybody on the team and in the organization benefits!”
I’m cheering you on as you lead where you are!