What’s the most important skill/quality you need to be an effective business storyteller?
How do you overcome writer’s block?
How do you come up with content ideas?
This week on the podcast, William interviews Tom Ruwitch, a consultant, content-marketing expert, and founder of Story Power Marketing. Tom is a digital marketing pioneer who founded the email marketing software and services company MarketVolt in 2001 — before most business people had even heard of email marketing. Today, coaches, consultants, and other experts hire Tom to power up their stories because most dish out the same old boring content that turns off prospects, and then they feel frustrated and stuck. So Tom helps them transform content from boring to brilliant, turn marketing from frustrating to fun, and convert results from pitiful to profitable.
Stay connected with Tom at these links:
- Web: https://StoryPowerMarketing.com
- LinkedIn: https://LinkedIn.com/in/tomruwitch
- Facebook: https://Facebook.com/storypowermarketing
- Podcast: https://StoryPowerMarketing.show
- Join Tom’s Email List: https://StoryPowerMarketing.com/email
- Free Resources: https://StoryPowerMarketing.com/resources
The Catalytic Leadership Podcast teaches leadership principles and best practices for personal growth, communication, professional development, productivity, and your success at work and in life.